Monday, November 19, 2012

Thank You All!

Hello Everyone! I sure hope you are all having a fantastic Thanksgiving week! I just want you all to know how truly blessed I am this year. I don't think I have ever had such a positive experience conferencing! As a teacher it is one of the most rewarding experiences to look at each child individually and to see growth after only a few short months! The feedback I got from all of you was also nice and it makes me feel like the work I put into this job is appreciated and noticed. It truly fills my heart with joy. One more thing, I need to give a HUGE shout out to Helen Reading (Elijah's mom) for helping me diagnose, fix, and figure out how to post pictures to the blog! I can now make it a more colorful, interactive, and interesting page to look at :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback :)